Saturday, January 30, 2010

Working Girl

Today Caroline entered the wonderful world of working. My boss is very generously allowing me (in fact, it was her suggestion) to bring Caroline to work with me when I need to. I'm going to try to bring her in on Fridays for a bit, since it's generally quiet as a lot of my colleagues are off on this day. With the exception of spilling hot tea down the back of my leg on my way in to the museum this morning (I shoved my travel mug in the side pocket of the diaper bag, which worked out really well until I bent over to put the carseat down), things went well. I actually got quite a bit of work done (cataloged a big stack of books that have been sitting on my desk for months) and didn't let myself get too distracted by all of her smiles and coos. Caroline, on the other hand, is really lacking in the work ethic department. She kept falling asleep on the job.


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! Caroline is beautiful! I am right with you in the sleep deprived world right now and am supposed to let work know the date of my return... Sigh... I would like to just curl up and sleep for a few more weeks.

    ReplyDelete